Two excellent opportunities with this thriving Global banking and markets group. Our client have an established presence in Dublin covering client trading, hedging and supply chain solutions. They can offer a fast-paced and exciting work environment with access to a diverse and evolving client portfolio within the energy, food & agri, metals, shipping and industrials space. They will offer a high level of autonomy from the outset, including client relationship management responsibility, prospects for professional development and a a competitive remuneration package. In addition you will benefit from daily Global insights across their business activity in Europe, North America and APAC.
- You will perform detailed credit analysis (financial statement analysis, liquidity analysis, collateral analysis) across a diverse corporate portfolio of 20-30 names
- Help negotiate credit terms with counter-parties – covenants, OTC terms
- Review legal contracts and manage futures documentation such as ISDA and EFET where relevant (hedging)
- Liaise with trading and origination teams at various stages of the commercial lifecycle across Europe and Globally
- Counter-party credit risk analysis experience within the Global Markets or Corporate Banking sectors is preferable (3 years minimum post graduate). Note that our client are flexible on experience and happy to consider credit risk professionals without Global markets experience who are interested in making the switch
- Experience of futures contracts (ISDA) and risk hedging is advantageous but not essential
If you would like further information on these role or are interested in discussing please contact Simon Bradbury – email@example.com