We aim to provide our candidates with highly detailed and balanced insights on every opportunity we support our clients with. This will include team structures, business models, business culture, potential career trajectory and remuneration. We recognize that making an informed employment decision is essential and believe that our approach will allow you to move forward with confidence at the right time in your career.
We aim to provide:
We look to provide you with comprehensive and transparent client insights including :
- Business Identity – Famous for? Peer Analysis? Profitable? Growth? Investors?
- Hiring Activity – Why is this role available? Hiring volumes elsewhere throughout the firm?
- Culture – How does our client perceive themselves? Current and ex employee testimonials? Innovation? Diversity and inclusion record? Policies on remote and hybrid working?
We are able to provide preparation advice across various interview fortmats :
- One to one or panel interviews. Questions typically focus on career history or professional behaviours. The latter may include scenario based questioning with scripted responses. Whether these interviews are conducted in person or via video, we can provide advice on presentation, body language, research and role background to help you make the best impact.
- Psychometric testing interviews, whether these be numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, personality driven or bespoke, we are able to help provide some simple tips and precedents to help you prepare. We provide no guarantee for success on the day but our experience has taught us that adopting the right mindset and pre test habits can improve candidate success rates.
We are available to discuss your professional and lifestyle priorities, helping you make the right choice in your next career move.
It is our mission to provide constructive advice based on evidence and experience.
We hope to help our candidates reach their true professional potential and want to be remembered for the right reasons.
PROFESSIONAL CV WRITING
A standard part of our service to candidates is to advise on CV aesthetics, ensuring that both format and content are promoted in the clearest, most professional and engaging manner.
Send us your resume
Your CV will be reviewed and you’ll be advised of any suitable roles and how best to advance your career prospects.