Our client are a diversified European financial services group with a significant presence within the Belgian life assurance and retirement markets.
They are now seeking to add a talented professional to their central compliance team to support on a range of policy, monitoring and advisory themes.
This role will also involve close interaction with their commercial teams as well as the regulator (FSMA). You will in turn read and interpret policies in the 3 national languages prior to implementation.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Compliance and the wider Compliance function on a company wide basis In addition to central compliance policies. You will also support on further themes such as Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Fraud, Privacy and GDPR and Tax
This is a diverse and varied role which could provide a satisfying processional challenge. In addition our client are offering a competitive salary, year-end premium and multiple benefits.
- A Master level in Law, Economic sciences or similar fields of education
- A minimum of 4 years of experience within the financial sector (strong preference is given to candidates with at least 3 years of experience in a compliance, auditing, internal control experience in the Financial sector
- Understanding of compliance themes including Anti-Money Laundering, Financial Sanctions, GDPR, IDD, CRS or FATCA
- Language fluency in 2 of the following – English, French, Dutch, German
- Good collaboration and organizational skills
- Integrity and independence of judgement
If you are interested in this role please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org