Our client are a leading OTC Derivatives hedging, liquidity and brokerage group with strong representation within the energy, agriculture, metals, renewables and FX markets.
In line with commercial expansion, they are now looking to hire a Compliance Manager to join their Singapore team. This role will work closely with the Head of Compliance, whilst liaising closely with APAC counterparts across Tokyo, Hong Kong and Sydney.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a talented compliance professional looking to work within a more dynamic environment and evolve their professional skillset. Our client are also offering a competitive remuneration package.
- Help to draft and implement markets focussed compliance policies and procedures
- Providing Compliance Policy Training for Singapore employees
- Working closely with MAS on employee registrations
- Monitoring and reporting compliance breaches to MAS
- Reviewing licence applications for the Singapore entity
- Advising on Anti Money Laundering and Anti Bribery frameworks
- Conducting regulatory investigations when needed
- On-going and regular contact with regional regulators
- 5 years + regulatory compliance experience within a Global Markets institution
- Exposure to FX, Rates and/ or Commodity trading is preferable
- Compliance and/ or legal certification is advantageous
- Fluency in English – additional languages are welcome
If you are interested in this role please contact me at email@example.com